Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to CG TTL



What on Earth is CG TTL?

Good question. I was hoping somebody would ask.

CG stands for Charlie Gipson (that's me). And TTL, for those of you unaccustomed to photographic jargon, stands for Through The Lens.

So, why CG TTL?

Well, this is a blog designed to share my experiences, as an intermediate photographer, as I work hard to become a more advanced photographer.

I plan to share some of my images and my experiences from time to time, and to include references and links to sources of photographic information, instruction, and inspiration, as I progress on my creative journey.

Just so you know, I'm also into long-distance motorcycle riding, so I expect some of the images and experiences I share will be related to that other passion of mine.

So, my plan is to post items of interest to me here, once a week or so. My hope is that those items will be interesting and useful to you as well. We'll see how it goes.

Feel free to post comments, questions, or suggestions, as the spirit moves you.

-CG TTL